Soft Tissue Surgery
Our Soft Tissue Surgery Service investigates and treats an extensive range of surgical conditions such as abdominal and thoracic (chest) disorders as well as masses. The service work closely with our other services to provide a comprehensive and integrated approach to each patient’s care.
Patients who undergo surgery at The Ralph have a focused perioperative care plan and benefit from 24/7 excellent and compassionate care provided by our dedicated and highly qualified team.
The types of surgical procedures we perform at The Ralph include:
- Upper respiratory tract surgery (e.g. brachycephalic obstruction airway syndrome (BOAS), laryngeal paralysis, tracheostomies)
- Urogenital surgery (e.g. ectopic ureter, nephrectomy/nephrotomy, cystotomy, urethrostomy, prostatic surgery, urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence, subcutaneous ureteral bypass system (SUBS))
- Head and neck surgery (e.g. total ear canal ablation and lateral bulla osteotomy, ventral bulla osteotomy, salivary mucocoele, thyroidectomy/parathyroidectomy)
- Abdominal surgery (e.g. hiatal hernia, splenectomy, portosystemic shunt, gastric dilation-volvulus (GDV), hepatic lobectomy, biliary diversion surgery, adrenalectomy)
- Thoracic surgery (e.g. vascular ring anomalies, patent ductus arteriosus, pericardectomy, lung lobectomy, diaphragmatic hernia, thymoma removal)
- Dermatological surgery (e.g. oncological resections, skin flaps, skin grafts)
Our surgical team utilise a range of specialist surgical and non-surgical equipment to support their delivery of excellent and compassionate care. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced diagnostic imaging, minimally invasive ‘keyhole’ techniques, and intensive patient monitoring and support as needed.
Our Surgery service is very happy to discuss cases with and provide advice to our colleagues in practice. Please send emails to email@example.com.