Our Orthopaedic Service investigates and treats an extensive range of orthopaedic (musculoskeletal – bone, muscle, ligament, tendon) disorders.
The Orthopaedic Service works closely with our other services to provide a comprehensive and integrated approach to each patient’s care. Patients who undergo surgery at The Ralph have a focused perioperative care plan and benefit from 24/7 excellent and compassionate care provided by our dedicated and highly qualified team.
The types of surgical procedures we perform at The Ralph include:
- Total hip replacement for hip dysplasia
- Elbow dysplasia diagnosis and treatment
- Proximal Abducting Ulnar osteotomy (PAUL)
- Unicompartmental elbow replacement (CUE)
- Cranial cruciate ligament disease
- Cranial closing wedge osteotomy
- Lateral tibiofabella suture
- Patella luxation
- Shoulder, elbow and stifle Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD) treatment
- Lameness diagnosis and treatment
- Joint arthrodesis
- Lumbosacral disease
- Angular limb deformity correction
- Simple and complex fractures and joint dislocation
- Regenerative medicine
Our surgical team utilise a range of specialist surgical and non-surgical equipment to support their delivery of excellent and compassionate care. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced diagnostic imaging, minimally invasive ‘keyhole’ techniques, and intensive patient monitoring and support as needed.
Our Surgery service is very happy to discuss cases with and provide advice to our colleagues in practice. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.