Theatre and Sterilisation Assistants
Our surgical caseload continues to grow. We are therefore looking to expand our team of Ralphers helping in theatre and sterilisation services. This work is pivotal to our clinical services affecting patient care, safety and workflow. The role will include:
– Cleaning, packaging and decontamination of surgical kit.
– The care, storage and inventory management of surgical kits and other equipment.
– Preparing theatres, kits and patients for surgical procedures.
– Helping to turn around theatres between procedures and to close them down at the end of the day.
– Other theatre-related operational responsibilities.
You will work alongside Amanda, our Sterilisation Services Supervisor, and Georgia, our current Theatre Technician. You will also work closely with our Theatre Supervisor, our Senior Clinical Theatre Nurse and our team of Theatre/Anaesthesia nurses.
Related experience would be nice but it is not essential. We will provide you with full training and support.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Salary: £18,550-20,350
For further information and to apply, please email [email protected].
Full-time and part-time applicants will be considered.
Ongoing recruitment so please apply if interested!