Humans Not Resources Manager
We opened as a new business in February 2019 with 65 Ralphers. Team Ralph has since grown to around 180 people. As we continue our journey and evolve from being a start-up, we are looking to appoint a full-time Humans Not Resources (HnR) Manager (new role).
The primary remit of this new role will be operational. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Review, refine and develop our operational practices around recruitment and people management.
– Support regular and ad hoc recruitment.
– Ensure that our employment practices are timely and efficient.
– Provide regulatory and legal guidance and direction on people-related matters. Where necessary you will seek external expertise and support to achieve this key responsibility.
– Help to deliver performance reviews and to manage employee relation cases.
– Work closely with our CEO, our Hospital Director, our Head of Nursing and our Heads of Culture.
– Line manage and support Charlotte, our HnR Operations Assistant. Provide operational and strategic support to team leaders as we strive to care for Team Ralph with kindness and compassion.
Prior experience working in the veterinary sector would be helpful but is not essential. Experience in working in a regulatory environment would be preferred.
The Ralph is very much a passion- and vision-driven hospital. A workplace founded on a strong organisational culture and authentic core values. Our core values are what lie at the heart of who we are and what we do. They are vital to how The Ralph operates day-to-day, how we care for the patients we treat, and how we work with one another. Above all, we are looking for applications that convey a sense of resonance and alignment with our ethos. We aspire to a people engagement style that emphasises empathy, collaboration and restoration. At the same time, we do not seek to reward poor performance or to avoid instituting disciplinary measures when warranted.
- CIPD (or equivalent) qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
- English language native or bilingual
- Able to commute to the hospital
- Salary: £40,000-50,000
Email Teneille Ormston, PA to Shailen Jasani (Founder, CEO, Clinical Director), at [email protected]. Please include your CV and a cover letter. This is also the email address for informal enquiries and requests for further information.
The deadline for applications is Monday 9th August 2021.