HnR Operations Assistant
We aspire to provide excellent and compassionate care 24-7-365 for our patients and also for our people. Our culture is fundamental to our foundation and we are looking to grow our team with a full-time HnR* Operations Assistant.
The role is diverse with many ‘admin’ type tasks as well as tasks requiring experience and expertise. It will also involve working closely with other team members across the hospital.
What will the role involve?
– Managing the onboarding process including new starter communication and management of induction programme.
– Managing the outboarding process including leaver communication and organising exit interviews.
– Management and ownership of our HnR system keeping it functional, up to date and answering people enquires re: annual leave, CPD allowance and so on.
– Generating new starter contracts and managing the signature of said-contracts including re-issuing new contracts for role changes etc.
– Managing medical questionnaires and taking appropriate action for any issues raised during completion of these forms including managing them within the people-specific areas of the HnR system.
– Organising back to work interviews following sickness and ensuring that relevant paperwork is completed and managed as part of this process.
– Working with appropriate team(s) to develop required job descriptions.
– Assisting with any recruitment specific tasks such as posting jobs on relevant online platforms, liaising and working with the relevant recruitment bodies (such as Vet Times) to advertise specific roles.
– Take responsibility for the management and update (as required) of The Ralph Policy Directory.
– Managing relevant probation periods and completing the necessary paperwork as appropriate.
This is a full-time role, currently reporting to the Hospital Director, although with line management responsibility switching in the short term to our HnR Manager.
(*Humans NOT Resources)
Please email email@example.com with questions or to submit an application.