HnR Operations Assistant
“My name is Dani and I have been working at The Ralph as an HnR* Operations Assistant since November 2019. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Ralph and I am extremely sad to leave – I am moving back home abroad.
One thing I loved about this role is that I had the pleasure of knowing everyone on a personal level. It can be a very scary thing starting a new job, so I made it my mission to make everyone as comfortable and as welcome as possible. Not only is everyone lovely, being surrounded by dogs and cats all day can’t get any better. My role was very satisfying as I love to be organised and the main part of this job role is organisation. There are a lot of little things to do and to keep up to date!
The whole team at The Ralph are brilliant, helpful and incredibly intelligent. I am honoured to have had the chance to work with them.” (Dani Smith, current HnR Operations Assistant)
The HnR Operations Assistant role is diverse with many ‘admin’ and ‘caring for our people’ type tasks. It will also involve working closely with other team members across the hospital.
Current key aspects of the role include:
– Managing the onboarding process including new starter communication and management of the induction programme.
– Management and ownership of our HnR portal/system.
– Responding to and forwarding on inbound job inquiries and applications
– Assisting with other recruitment-related tasks
This is a full-time role, currently reporting to the Hospital Director.
(*Humans NOT Resources)
- Related experience is desirable but not essential
- Full-time salary: £20,000-25,000
- Employee Share Options: Amount to be confirmed
Please email email@example.com with questions or to submit an application. Please include your CV if you apply.
Candidates able to start by 1st April 2020 will be prioritised.