(Assistant) Clinical Director
We opened as a new business in February 2019 with 65 Ralphers. Team Ralph has since grown to around 180 people. As we continue our journey and evolve from being a start-up, we are looking to appoint a full-time Assistant Clinical Director (new role).
To begin with, you will work alongside our current Clinical Director (Founder, CEO and Emergency/Critical Care specialist), Shailen Jasani. In 3-6 months, subject to satisfactory performance and good alignment with The Ralph’s values, you will become the Clinical Director.
– The role will involve oversight of all the clinical aspects of our hospital.
– You will come to line manage and support our veterinary specialists, Clinical Services Manager and Head of Nursing.
– You will work closely with our Hospital Director and report directly to our CEO.
– You will also work closely with and support our Head of Patient Safety and Human Factors and our Head of Quality and Clinical Governance.
– Commercial awareness, financial planning and management of budgets will also be part of this role.
Prior experience of working in a multidisciplinary referral centre is preferred but not essential. Likewise prior experience with leading a large team. The Ralph is an independent hospital that focuses on core values, culture, vision and mission. Above all, we are looking for applications that convey a sense of resonance and alignment with our ethos.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- English language native or bilingual
- Able to commute to Marlow
- Assistant Clinical Director Salary: £60,000-80,000
- Clinical Director Salary: £80,000-100,000
Email Teneille Ormston, PA to Shailen Jasani (Founder, CEO & Clinical Director), at [email protected]. Please include your CV and a cover letter. This is also the email address for informal enquiries and requests for further information.
The deadline for applications is Monday 9th August 2021.